Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy Early Valentines Day, love the Martin family

Auntie Kim made Bella this adorable cupcake hat for Christmas, and wanted to share it with the world, so I decided to use it as my inspiration for a new photo shoot. I made her a little tulle tutu, threw the hat on her head and used a $25 gift card that we had lying around to get some of the most delicious cupcakes. Bella was extremely cooperative (who wouldn't be w/the bribe of cupcakes) and Big City even got his own "pupcake" to enjoy, although, he much rather would eaten Bella's; the shoot was a success.  I am still trying to figure out how to shoot in manual mode vs automatic, and it has been a challenge, but I am starting to get the hang of it...between that & playing in photoshop, my brain is in photography overdrive. 

I can't wait for AJ to arrive, I will have a new muse & will hopefully get so many great shots of her doing ridiculously cute things.... Until then, enjoy Big City and Bella in "Cupcake Pupcake"
























 I absolutely love how he is licking his chops in this one!



No comments:

Post a Comment